Saturday, September 01, 2007

Iggy is huffin and puffin in Saint John's ;)


Ignatieff touts `noble' puffin
"They (puffins) hide their excrement. They have good family values. They flap their wings very hard and they work like hell. This seems to me a symbol for what our party should be," Ignatieff told reporters yesterday.

"My wife and I were very impressed with the noble bird. Noble in my lexicon means underappreciated as well." Click Here to Read More at the Toronto Star.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. I think Iggy was joking around, when he said that, and the media went a little crazy with this! This does not look good for him...or on him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizt, I agree. It was just too funny that one could not pass it off so I had a little fun with it too.

    ReplyDelete