Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Gaza Tragedy: Israel routinely breaks international laws

As soon as I am ready to move on to something else, there come these clowns on my blog who try to convince me and my readers that Israel is within its rights to butcher and slaughter Palestinians. See this earlier blog of mine and scroll down to the comments section.

The ignorance and cold-bloodedness of these people is alarming. As the quote at the beginning of this video says:

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: People must arm themselves with the power of which knowledge gives."

This says it all.



It is obvious who is breaking international law and who is committing crimes against humanity. Sooner than later the international community must intervene to stop this slaughter and inhumanity.

Now look at this map here:



What did Palestinians do to bear all this punishment for over 60 years now? The European powers, in order to wash their sins against Jews, created Israel and made millions of Palestinians homeless or living in "concentration camps" as one Vatican official called Gaza. In case you do not understand "Aujourd'hui" on the map, it means "today."

Another song on Gaza:

Recommend this post

11 comments:

  1. La Dara, I truly do not understand how Jewish people who have the holocaust as their history could do this - never forget, to me, means never forget when nobody stands up, they will come for you. Thank you for keeping up the information and keeping Palestine front and centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis Québécois et J'aime bien ton Travail. Excuse me, I talk very bad in english but i like your blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not show a map from 1922 which shows all of Jordan as Palestine???

    History did not start in 1967.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serge Adam, merci beaucoup.
    I write poorly both in French and English. So that is ok. ;)

    janfromthebruce, thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. C-Nuck, What is your point, sir? At least Jordan is killing no one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:17 pm

    History did not start in 1967.
    LeDaro does have maps dating to before 1947... I'm not sure I understand your point.
    Maybe you can get a nifty quote from bibi

    ReplyDelete
  7. LeDaro and WTF:

    I am just so glad that neither one of you are supporters of the Liberal Party anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:23 am

    When asked what he meant, C-Nuck hides behind some vague deflection...
    Like I've said before, there seems to be less and less difference between the Blogging Tories and Liberal supporters....

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTF:

    I have absolutely no need to respond to your desires or demands. You a rude, crude blogger who shows no respect for the opinions of others.

    I am thrilled to know that the Liberal Party is no longer burdened by your support or presence.

    ReplyDelete
  10. C-Nuck, I have to agree with CWTF that what Liberal Party has to do with current discussion on Gaza. However, if it has supporters like you then I feel sorry for the party.

    CWTF referred to your obtrusive deflection and that is rude? Interesting.
    Best wishes for selling a no-argument, as arguments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:58 pm

    C-Nuck, maybe you can ask the LPC to stop inviting me to all the "dinners" and "meetings" and the phone calls are a nice bonus...


    C-Nuck is mad because it's been pointed out that he made a mistake. Instead of just saying he did, he goes and has a little fit... mature...

    ReplyDelete