Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Faux News has gone too far

I missed this Faux Pas when I first heard of "Canadian troops and yoga." I got the full context of it in last evening's news. Fox News, Faux News or Fucks News (sorry I do not like swearing but this is too much) has gone too far. This is plain insulting.

I am against Canada's participation in the Afghanistan war and I do not think our soldiers should be there. But 115 soldiers lost their lives and this is the thanks Canada gets? How do the families of these soldiers feel? This should be a good message to Harper who sucked up to Bush completely and unconditionally. Iggy will be even worse because his views are much closer to Bush/Cheney than even his conservative counterpart.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. Wonder how long before stevie and iggy invite rupert murdoch to set up shop in Canada?

    His blather would fit well with the "coalition" government they have . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. West End Bob, thank you for your comment.

    Maybe Murdoch should buy CTV. Probably Stevie and Iggy already have shares in CTV

    ReplyDelete