Saturday, March 14, 2009

Michael Ignatieff supports the Coalition on December 1st 2008

In the above video, Ignatieff supports the Coalition and even signed a letter to the GG supporting it. However, it did not take Iggy long to flip-flop on this. My good cyber-buddy Cherniak WTF brought this recent quote to my attention:

"I could be sitting here as your prime minister, but I turned it down because I didn’t think it was right for someone who believes in the national unity of my country to make a deal with people who want to split the country up," Mr. Ignatieff explained Monday.

Click here for the source of this quote.

Now, which Iggy we should believe?

Recommend this post

4 comments:

  1. Ewww. A link to McCleans? C'mon. That's bad form. Why not just link to the Nazi party of Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jymn, I know. I was not thinking and put the link my cyber friend Cherniak WTF left in his comment. Not his fault. I should have checked. I gave up reading McCleans years ago.

    However, facts are correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to keep a country and a political party divided.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oemissions, country is secondary to these kinds of politicians. Their personal ambitions and egos come first.

    ReplyDelete