Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Breaking News: New Brunswick Legislature invaded by Vampire Bats

Mike Murphy, New Brunswick Minister of Health, was attacked by the bat in the Legislature. That explains Murphy's behaviour in recent days and weeks... and in general.

Update: Oops sorry! I was misinformed. It was Benjamin Shingler, a reporter with the Telegraph Journal (a New Brunswick newspaper) who was bitten by the bat. The reporter is okay and receiving proper injections and antibiotics. It has come to my attention that the bat was actually an old politician. He was mad that when he was alive and an MLA, he was not treated well by this reporter (or so he felt). So he got his revenge in the after-life as a bat ;)

Recommend this post

3 comments:

  1. Can I used this picture in my blog????

    Let me know...

    I can be reach at

    oldmaison@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these pictures are copyrighted. So it will be violation of such a right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what the others do. Provide link but do not post actual picture.

    ReplyDelete