Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stephen Harper and Wikileaks



Harper government is very upset with Wikileaks as it has exposed lies and more lies. Now the whole world can see. Of course the excuse used to condemn these leaks is that it endangers the lives of soldiers. Even more lies. His government is endangering the lives of the soldiers by putting them in harm’s way. We are achieving nothing and Afghanistan is an unwinnable war. Wikileaks has removed any doubt of such an outcome.

The excuse used is that NATO is bringing democracy to Afghanistan. Another major lie. Afghanistan is far worse off than it was at the time of invasion. Karzai is nothing more than a mayor of Kabul and he heads a highly corrupt government. How long this fooling of public will continue? I hope after Wikileaks public will catch on.

Recommend this post

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog.

    Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I am very much interested in adding http://ledaro.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://nasa-satellites.blogspot.com/ .

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete