Monday, July 12, 2010

Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir charged with genocide

If Omar al-Bashir committed the crimes that he is alleged to have committed then it is the right move by the International Criminal Court. However, I do believe that similar crimes were committed by George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their gang. Many Congressmen in the US think this gang committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. Should Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, et al, not be charged too?

There is a lot of hypocrisy in the world. The US and especially George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld can go into a country and cause murder and mayhem, killing heads of states with no action against them. As long as there is hypocrisy of that kind sadly there will be no peace in this world. Injustice gives rise to retaliations, and more violence.

Read the Omar al-Bashir story here.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. You chose a very competitive and difficult path for your career - Hollywood actress. I wish you all the success. If I can contribute in a minor way then I am happy to do that.
    LeDaro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great post, I like this post.
    I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at http://nappilesbyan.blogspot.com/
    So would you put my blog too, on you...

    you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

    Hope you would add my blog.
    Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

    ReplyDelete