Wednesday, November 03, 2010

CNN and Rick Sanchez

I was never a fan of Rick Sanchez. I rarely watched his program, and the few times I did I found it greatly lacking. I believe he was wrong when he called Jon Stewart a bigot. Stewart, who is Jewish himself, makes fun of everyone - including Jews - as he's a comedian.

However, CNN going to the length of firing Sanchez was absolutely ridiculous. Sanchez said that CNN and other media are controlled by Jews. By firing him, they did little to disprove this assertion. Jon Stewart himself said that the firing was wrong.

It is no wonder that CNN - once a powerful and respected news network - is now lagging behind FOX and MSNBC. There is a serious problem with CNN's management and the handling of Sanchez is proof of that.

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment