Sunday, November 21, 2010

Prince Charles on Climate Change



The British media mostly depicted Prince Charles as a wimp. The rest of the world media mirrored the British media. Because of that I had a poor image of Prince Charles. Then yesterday I watched a one hour interview of Prince Charles by NBC anchor Brian Williams. It was surprising to know that this man stood for many great causes including climate change and that he has been at it long before Al Gore’s movie An Inconvenient Truth – Prince Charles has been at it for 20 years now. Why has the media paid all kinds of attention to Al Gore and not to Prince Charles?

I have very little use for the folks who are born in a very privileged environment. However, I must admit that I have developed a lot of respect for this King to Be.

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment