Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am a dreamer

Quite a few times, I've had dreams that came true, that seemed to predict future events, which is unsual and always surprises me.

For example, a few days ago I dreamt that Stephen Harper was smoking a roll of grass; shortly after in the media there were reports about Harper being in bed with big tobacco companies.

Last night, I had another interesting dream. In this dream, I had an appointment to see Stephen Harper. However, at the same time, there was an election where he badly lost and was left with only a small number of seats. In the dream, Harper came out of his office and told me that he would see me shortly.

Something else about this dream, I had the feeling that the purpose of my visit was to tell Harper that I was sorry he took such a beating.

Is this dream a hint of something to happen to Stephen Harper and the Conservatives? Either that Harper will lose the confidence of his party, or lose the next election altogether?

The dream ended there, I never got to go into his office.

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment