Saturday, December 04, 2010

Stephen Harper: Does he smoke grass?



I had a strange dream the other night. I was walking on a sidewalk and a few feet away is Stephen Harper with his assistant walking towards me. I thought he was smoking a cigarette but as he came closer it looked like grass in his mouth. We chatted for a short while – the small talk - and we went on our ways. What is the meaning of this dream? Does Harper smoke grass or is he a dope-head who makes dope-headed decisions? For example he decided to extend the Afghanistan mission without giving Parliament an opportunity to discuss it and put it to a vote. This dream is puzzling me.

Recommend this post

2 comments:

  1. Of course he does. Don't you remember him at the keyboard singing nostalgically about "getting high with a little help from my friends"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Good one. :):)

    ReplyDelete