Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stephen Harper is clearing his throat prior to interview with Peter Mansbridge of CBC

Harper clearing his throat prior to the interview.



Harper gave an interview to Peter Mansbridge of CBC. He implies that Iran should be invaded and lot more interesting stuff from our grandiose leader.

Read the transcripts of the interview here.

“MANSBRIDGE: Do you have a view on how it should be dealt with?
HARPER: My view, Peter, is that on matters like this that are of critical concern to the global community, it's important that Canada work with its allies. I've raised the alarms. I think I've raised the alarm as much as I can, but obviously I don't advocate particular actions publicly. I work with our allies to see if we get consensus on actions.”

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment