Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dick Cheney Gets Heart Transplant

Who did he kill this time to get a new heart? Is it an Afghani or an Iraqi heart?



This man will go down in history as a mass murderer along with his puppet George W. Bush. Read full story here.

You can go to jail to touch this man. He must consider himself a “holy man” where ordinary citizens with “sinful” hands must not touch him. If I ever touch this Satan I will wash my hands at least 10 times. He, Bush, and Rumsfeld are living top scums of the earth. Read more here.

Recommend this post

3 comments:

  1. There's a movie here. Cheney gets the pure heart of a seven-year-old girl and devotes his remaining years to doing good. It will of course be a comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More likely the pure 7 year old heart will reject him

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL! Good one folks. I laughed my heart out. Thank you both I needed it.

    ReplyDelete