Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Jimmy Kimmel called Allen West a jackass at the White House Correspondents dinner


Jimmy Kimmel was not kidding. Allen West is a jackass. Remember when he said that 78 to 80 House Democrats were Communists.

Here are some other nuggets from Allen West:

“I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.”

“And I think that we also should be censoring the American news agencies which enabled [Julian Assange] to do this and also supported him and applauding him for the efforts.”

“George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”

“The Democratic appetite for ever-increasing redistributionary handouts is in fact the most insidious form of slavery remaining in the world today,”

I think the word "insane" applies to him too.

Read more here.

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment