Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nelson Mandela the highly evolved soul

If you're wondering why I write so much about Nelson Mandela then it is because of my interest and involvement in human rights issues. A fellow prisoner and friend of Mandela was invited here in the Maritimes to speak at a human rights conference. My job was to pick him up from the hotel and bring him to the conference. He was a very humble man. Unfortunately I forgot his name. I asked him all kinds of questions and he told me about Nelson Mandela and how he was an inspiration for fellow prisoners.

Last night I was watching NBC news and it was reported that it was the largest number of world leaders gathered ever anywhere. That tells you how highly he was venerated.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Recommend this post

No comments:

Post a Comment